Two Options (infamy)

Go down

Two Options (infamy)

Post  Tom Midas on Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:05 am

Rise by Skillet continues to play as Alexander enters the ring, with a microphone. He hands it to Alyssa, who is still staring down at Norg. She finally looks up to Alex, and shakes her head in disappointment. She glances back up at the entrance ramp, looking at nobody in particular.
-
She gestures down to Norg, and then to his side with THH. She then shakes her head.
-
Alyssa: "You can try to ignore us all you want Adam. But we can do this all year, just like we did all of last year."
-
She gestures to Alex now, and then herself.
-
Alyssa: "We've defeated the former champions, we've defeated the jobbers you've tried to keep us distracted with. We've even defeated the people you hired to try and stop us, even if they're actually the toughest challenge you've posed to us so far... well, there's still only one tag team standing tall as a unit right now, right?"
-
She looks at Alex, who nods his head.
-
Alyssa: "And what response have we've gotten from the oh so impartial general manager? Not a peep. Why? He doesn't truly want to reward hard work. He doesn't truly want to reward the men and women who actually are dominant.

No.

He wants to reward those that kiss up to him. That reinforce his awful, biased behavior. And do you want to know who's the guiltiest of all in that regard?"

-
Alex points around to the crowd, whose boos grow in intensity as they realize what Alyssa's about to rant about.
-
Alyssa: "It's the "fans". Guess what the Life Partners have done to warrant another title shot. Jack."
-
She pinches the bridge of her nose.
-
Alyssa: "And  if you look at all of the teams "in the hunt" they're pretty much the only other conceivable option right now.

So whilst the champions bicker among one another... what should Alex and I do, exactly? Watch from the sidelines? Spoilers folks, if we did that, Victor wouldn't be our... no, your world champion!"

-
The crowd erupts in boos as they're reminded of the CiR World Champion.
-
Alyssa: "And Alex and I wouldn't be the number one two person unit in all of CiR. If you disagree, that's fine. Facts are fake in 2019 anyway."
-
She grins.
-
Alyssa: "But trust me when I say this, Adam. Continue to ignore us, ignore the dominance we've displayed, and you'll regret it.

We are going to fight Pure Excellence at Survive and Conquer, the question is... will it be for the tag team championships? Or will we just be beating them down because you can't trust them to "protect your honor"?"

-
She and Alex laugh.
-
Alyssa: "Well, if you're going to "vote of no confidence" your employees like that, don't expect them to stand up for you when your time comes, and the karma train finally hits you head on, Adam."
-
She holds up two fingers.
-
Alyssa: "You have two options.

Give us a match; hell, even one against someone we've already stomped into the ground if you're still so afraid, against Pure Excellence at Survive and Conquer.

The second?"

-
She grins evilly.
-
Alyssa: "The second option is that you don't... and you hope you'll live to regret it."
-
Alyssa hands the mic to Alex, who takes a couple of towards the middle of the ring
-
Alexander Svart: All me and Alyssa has done is making a statement
Each and every week
Adam, you can cover your eyes and ears as much as you want
See no evil, hear no evil
-
But that does not mean that an act of evil hasn't taken place
And if that is the only damned way we will get what we deserve
Then that is how we are going to take it!

-
With that, he drops the microphone, and the duo exit the ring.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down