Retirement(Sometime after BBR's rp)

Go down

Retirement(Sometime after BBR's rp)

Post  Joey Leclair on Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:23 pm

The crowd is buzzing in anticipation for the next event when suddenly Joey Leclair makes his way out from behind the curtains, and makes his way slowly down to the ring grabbing a microphone and sliding into the ring having a look of sadness in his eyes.
-
Joey Leclair: "I have been apart of the wrestling world for nine years now, and I have seen people come, and people go.. Yet I remain!, I have met good friend just to watch them disappear like the rest, yet I remain, I have been betrayed many times in my career all in the terms of Your holding me back Joey! Yet I remain.."
-
Joey looks down, and lets out a deep shaky sigh before looking back up to face the crowd
-
Joey Leclair: "The fact of the matter is that I have many miles on my body, and I can't do this forever, I guess I am saying that I can't continue on living this way, and earlier when Big Boss Rosario said that I have not improved any? Well at first I was angry, but then I realized that he is right! I mean when I come out here you people could care less about me because I guess I am boring now, and just beating the same old drum, and I just can't hang with The Henri Black's of this world, and I am just not good enough to reach the legendary status or the Big Boss Rosario's of this world, so I am stuck in between, and a decision has to be bad, and with that I would like to formally announce retirement!."
-
Joey breaks down and drops to his knee's and starts crying uncontrollably making the atmosphere in the arena uncomfortable as he beats the mat with his fists while crying before sliding out of the ring with microphone in hand, and slowly makes his way up the ramp as the fans start chanting at the top of their lungs "THANK YOU JOEY!" Joey looks briefly at the crowd before he continues walking up the ramp, and as he starts to go through the curtains he smirks, and wipes the tears from his eyes, and turns around facing toward the nearest camera
-
Joey Leclair: "Thank you Joey? It takes me announcing retirement for me to get the love, and respect I deserve from you fans? How fickle! Yea I announced retirement, but the retirement was not mine!"
-
Joey pauses for a moment as the fans boo loudly.
-
Joey Leclair: "The retirement was for all your favorite's in the back, it was for all the promising talent coming up in the business, and it was for all the legends who still remain, because at the end of the day? They will eventually disappear, and only I will remain, so I wan't every single one of you to remember the day you chanted THANK YOU JOEY!, because when your favorite superstar is laying on their back in defeat by my hand? Remember their blood is on your hand!"
-
Joey smirks, and turns his back to to the booing crowd
-
Joey Leclair: "Big Boss Rosario see what you set in motion?"
-
Joey drops the mic, and heads backstage.

Last edited by Joey Leclair on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Joey Leclair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Retirement(Sometime after BBR's rp)

Post  BBR on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:14 pm

Cool finally the Joey I was looking for
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down