The One true God!

Go down

The One true God!

Post  Bobby Gruesome on Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:59 am

'Hurdy Gurdy Man' by Donovan begins to play through the speakers as Ryan Magnus and Kalia Quinn make their way through the curtain and onto the stage. Wearing black sunglasses and black wrestling trunks, Ryan confidently strolls down the ramp with Kalia following closely behind him in a gold sequined dress and matching heels.
-
Stan: "Here comes the God of CiR Ryan Magnus, with his Goddess Kalia Quinn in tow."
-
Jake: "Last season Ryan became the number one contender for the Annihilation Championship when he defeated Henri Black in what has been described by critics as an instant classic. Tonight he faces a former Double Down Champion in the form of Matt Riddle. Can his dramatic improvement in the latter portion of 2018 carry over into 2019? Or will Matt start his own resurgence?"
-
Stan: "The God is odds on favourite tonight and I'm certain he'll add Matt to a growing list of victims who have refused to acknowledge his supremacy."
-
The duo, having made their way down the ramp enter the ring at a reasonably relaxed pace. Ryan balances on the middle rope gauging the crowd reaction while Kalia looks on behind him. The entrance music quietens down as he descends the ropes and stands in the middle of the ring next to Kalia. Ring attendants hand Ryan a microphone and the crowd begins to quieten down. Ryan takes off his sunglasses and throws them into the crowd as he raises the microphone to his mouth.
-
Ryan Magnus: "2018 was a mixed year to say the least. I went from toppling the giant Hjalmar Gunnarsson to being overlooked and thrown into every multi-man match Adam Harvey could think of. Yet despite everything being set against me, I proved towards the end of the year why I truly am the God of CiR! I beat Henri Black one on one, in a match for the ages and sealed my position as the number one contender for the Annihilation Championship.
-
Unfortunately the title for which I am now the mandatory challenger is held by a fraud. A fraud who hides behind a mask so he can act with impunity and without consequence. A fraud who you all cheer and celebrate as if he had just singlehandedly saved the world from a natural disaster. You line his pockets when you buy his merchandise, merchandise he doesn't even want the company to sell, because it's mass produced in China or Taiwan or some place where the labour laws favour manufactures in a manner reminiscent of 19th century Victorian England.
-
When General Freedom and I stand opposite each other in the ring at Survive and Conquer, I will show you all what a fraud and charlatan he truly is. I'm going to take his Annihilation Championship and then I'm going to rip his mask off, so that the entire world can see his true face for the very first time."
-
Tonight however is not about the General. It's about giving him a preview of what awaits him at Survive and Conquer. Tonight the General will watch from the backstage area and witness what the one true God of CiR is capable of when I tear Matt Riddle limb from limb, and pick up the 123."

-
Ryan throws down the microphone and awaits Matt's arrival.
Bobby Gruesome

View user profile

Back to top Go down