Inevitable - Directly Post match. SPOILERS. Duh.

Go down

Inevitable - Directly Post match. SPOILERS. Duh.

Post  Henri Black on Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:22 pm

After the match, as Devil D makes his way from the ring in defeat Eliza Hu slides into the ring with a pair of microphones and hands one to Henri
-
Henri: “Well now that we've dealt with that, I think it's time we all had a little chat.”
-
The fans react to Henri's statement with a roar.
-
Henri: “Survive and Conquer is a mere four weeks away, and as of this moment I am declaring my entry into the Carnage Rumble.”
-
Henri begins pacing back and forth.
-
Henri: “Now I could stand out here and rattle off exposition about how I will personally eliminate every other competitor, how I could enter at number one and still emerge the victor, But I won't. Because at the end of the day I am just as sick of that as all of you, instead I am going to state the facts.”
-
Henri surveys the crowd gauging their reaction to his words.
-
Eliza: “And what are those facts Henri?”
-
Henri stops his pacing and takes a deep breath before he speaks.
-
Henri: “Thirty members of the CiR roster will step into the ring and one by one twenty nine of them will leave it until only one stands triumphant, and whoever that happens to be will challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship at Extreme Rewards Seven, and if history is to be believed the Champion has a considerable advantage.”
-
pausing momentarily to catch his breath, Henri continues.
-
Henri: “Only twice has the winner of the Carnage Rumble been victorious in their championship opportunity. I aim to be the third. Only one of those two men has left Extreme rewards with the title. I aim to be the second.”
-
A sly smile spreading across his face, Henri raises the microphone one last time.
-
Henri: “There will becarnage and there will be blood. This is not a promise, not an oath, not a malediction or a curse it is simply...”
-
Henri pauses and looks to Eliza who raises her own microphone.
-
Eliza: “Inevitable. ”
-
With that, the pair throw down their microphone before exiting the ring and making their way back to the locker room.
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down