Fade to Black (mentioned...do i really need to say who? ;p) (Before our match)

Go down

Fade to Black (mentioned...do i really need to say who? ;p) (Before our match)

Post  Devild on Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:07 am

Ten Rounds with Jose Cuervo is playing in the background as the camera fades in.
-
Devil D is watching a cheap telly, in a seedy bar that serves only the worst of customers.
-
He is looking lost in thought as he glances down his bottomless bottle...of cherry coke.
-
A noise is heard and Devil D looks to his right.
-
A stranger walks in.

-
Stranger: "Bartender, something dirty and nasty for me!"
-
Bartender: "I don't want you to start another brawl in here!"
-
Devil D: "This guy? huh."
-
Stranger: "Oh my gosh, I dont beleive it! Its Devil D!"
-
Devil D: "Yes... I am, da one and only...."
-
Stranger: "Joey Leclair kicked your ass something fierce! Can you beleive it! Joey is back in ring! A reason me and my mates can finally watch more CIR again."
-
Devil D chokes on his drink.
-

Stranger: "That match was savage. He is like a wall. You fight him, and he answers everything, its like punching a wall. I mean you would know that, right Devil D?"
-
Devil D is coughing up a storm trying not to choke to death on the peice of ice that he accidently swollowed whole.
-
Bartender: "Now be nice to the man."
-
Stranger: "So its almost time for the Carnage Rumble...You think you got a chance in it?"
-
Devil D steels himself, as his face is red, the oxygen struggling to come into his head.
-
Stranger: "I mean honestly you are not looking too good... especially after your fight with Joe..."
-
Devil D grabs the stranger by the collar. He glares the stranger right in the eyes. Not blinking, he swallows what ice was stuck and with redness in his face...
-
Devil D: "You talk to much, have a drink."
-
Devil D pours a pitcher of high sugary coke down the mans throat.
-
Devil D: "I believe you once told me you were diabetic, right?"
-
The horror as the sugar overload begins to take effect. Devil D's eyes start to gleam.-
-
The man begins to shake.

-
Devil D: "I can't imagine all that pain you must be feeling. I don't have any insulin but..."
-
Devil D smashes his lights out with a pitcher.
-
Devil D: "I can ease the pain for your."
-
Bartender: "Sir!"
-
Devil D: "You want to know what I have in store!? Yes, the rumble is coming up. And yes, I plan on having my revenge on the likes of Clair and the new champ Ben number 3. But right now, I am going to distract the medics that are no doubt on their way to try and save this man from going into shock because honestly, there isnt enough darkness in this world."
-
Devil D walks out of the bar.
-
Back at the arena.
-
Bex is interviewing Lady.

-
Bex: "Thank you for coming to do this interview without you know who."
-
Lady: "Why thank you."
-
Devil Ds voice is being heard in the distance.
-
Devil D: "LADY!"
-
Bex: "Shh... we have to hide."
-
Devil D: "I smell a hussy near by. Lady! You better not be associating with the wrong element!"
-
Lady: "Don't take it personal."
-
Bex is getting a little mad.
-
Devil D: "Lady! I got a match tonight against some nobody."
-
Devil D's voice fades out.

-
Lady: "Okay, the hurricane passed."
-
Bex: "Greetings, this is Bex here and we are getting ready for the match of Devil D vs Henri Black."
-
Lady: "Charmed to be here."
-
Bex: "So Lady, the rumble is only a few weeks away and then it is the chase for the title for the winner."
-
Lady: "You would have to be a hermit to not know about Extreme Rewards."
-
Devil D: (barely audible): "Lady! I need help with this wedgie! I need my wedgie buddy."
-
Bex: "Tell me we got that on air."
-
Lady glares.
-

Bex: "Please don't tell me we got that on air."
-
Lady: "Our match tonight is against Henri Black."
-
Bex: "And thoughts on Henri Black?"
-
Lady: "Devil D thinks he is a nobody."
-
Bex: "But you think differently."
-
Lady: "Do I think Devil D can win? That is what you are asking. Yes. I predict Devil D will win tonights match. Hanri Black though, he is not a pushover and my husband better keep his eyes on the prize."
-
Bex: "Any words for Henri Black?"
-
Lady: "Yes actually."
-
Bex: "And they are?"
-
Lady: "If you arent at your best right now, you wont live long enough to make it to the rumble of Survive and Conquer. Good luck, cause your road to the show, starts with the one and only, Devil D."
-
Devil D: "Wheres my locker room? This shirt still smells of dia-beet-us!"
-
Lady: "Oy vey!"
-
Bex: "Henri Black, Devil D, coming up! Back to you!"
Devild

View user profile

Back to top Go down