Payback (mentions lottie/the alliance) (Bloodshed)

Go down

Payback (mentions lottie/the alliance) (Bloodshed)

Post  Tom Midas on Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:46 am

Tom is seen backstage, sitting on his couch in his personal locker room. Alexa is standing next to him, with a microphone in her hand. He makes no attempt to hide his anger as he begins to speak.
-
Tom: "Victor... Rated, your group has quickly become the biggest thorn in my side on my rise to what I deserve, the validation of my ideals, the end of all attempts to stop the darkness from within from escaping.[/i]
-
He glances towards Alexa, silently signaling for her to begin to ask her questions.
-
Alexa: "While you're on that train of thought, what are your thoughts on the match you have tonight? It's you and Lottie going up against Victor and his newest ally, Rated RS."
-
Tom frowns somewhat.
-
Tom: "Well it seems that the tag team on our side has soured somewhat, Alexa. I'm still fine working with Lottie, she's one of the few to actually embrace their true selves' here, but trying to get her to fully commit is not the big issue tonight.

As it pertains to our opponents, I just want to say to Victor... well, just don't treat this as a joke like you're wont to do, because if you do, you won't be laughing when I'm through with you.

As it pertains to Rated, well he's a pretty big fan of our fellow Canadian brethren Drake. So I'll just say this. He should prepare for this special brand of sicko mode tonight."

-
He grins into the camera.
-
Tom: "The both of you deserve the beating you're going to get tonight, and you both should learn better than to half-ass an attack, especially on someone like me."
-
He shakes his head, and a look of disgust forms upon his face.
-
Alexa: "You're saying that you wished that they attacked you more thoroughly?"
-
Tom shakes his head slowly.
-
Tom: "I'm saying if they're going to go to their emotions, the one they choose to focus upon shouldn't be fear. All that left them were two individuals greatly angered by them. Now if it was rage, or really anything else, they would have realized that they should have actually tried to finish the job last season when they had a chance due to the surprise factor."
-
He shrugs.
-
Tom: "But does it honestly matter? Not really. You'd have to kill me to stop me from achieving my goals, from proving to all the "fans" that heroes don't win in the end, that nice guys always finish last, and that you're never going to be jack *censored* in this business if you try to avoid what you truly are."
-
Alexa nods, and continues once it's apparent that's all Tom has to speak on the issue.
-
Alexa: "Assuming you do win tonight, what are your plans going forward?"
-
Tom raises an eyebrow, and just shrugs his shoulders.
-
Tom: "Well obviously I'm hoping for a more direct and quicker route to what I desire, but if push comes to shove, I'm hoping to pivot a decisive win tonight over the world champion into a decent spot in the Carnage Rumble, and thus be well on my way to winning the World Title at Extreme Rewards."
-
Tom grins slightly.
-
Tom: "Because that's what we all want at the end of the day, right? The ultimate prize, and well, I'm all for seeing how far one will go to win it, or to keep it.

Will Victor let the seriousness and the survival instincts kick in? Will Lottie tap into the rage that makes her her most powerful?

Or will I shows you once again why Carnage...

is...

Constant.
"

-
The camera fades to black slowly as Tom continues to chuckle to himself, until even the audio cuts out.
-
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum