Reaching The Top

Go down

Reaching The Top

Post  King on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:03 pm

The CarnageTron lights up showing a black background with the text "ACE" showing in rose gold.
-
The war sirens echoes through the arena, behind the sirens, a voice is heard getting louder until it finally is louder than the war siren
-
Don't give up, I won't give up
Don't give up, no no no
Don't give up, I won't give up
Don't give up, no no no

-
"The Greatest" by Sia blasts through the speakers as Ellinor runs out to the ramp, wearing a leather sleeveless hoodied jacket. She stands on the top of the ramp with her arms stretched to the side as the crowd erupts in cheers. As the chorus repeats, Ellinor runs a bit down the ramp before turning around, once again stretching her arms to the side, having the crowd erupt in cheers again. Ellinor waves to the camera to come closer as she shouts
-
Ellinor: The Ace of Carnage is here!
-
Ellinor flips her hoodie on before turning around again, now facing the ring. She runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Instead of standing up after the slide, she has pushed up her upper body a little by almost doing a push up. She spends some time looking around the arena as the hoodie covers the top of her face, letting her get a view of the crowd without anyone getting a view of her face.
-
Ellinor waits until the crowd turns silent, before pushing herself up and runs towards the ropes, she barely stops herself from bouncing back from the ropes having the whiplash forcing her hoodie to fall back. The crowd erupts in cheers for a third time, putting a big smile on Ellinors face. Ellinor takes a microphone and walks to the middle of the ring
-
Ellinor: I came out here not too long ago talking about legacy
And since then, let's just say I haven't really held my promises
-
It is true that my history by itself deserves a Hall of Fame spot
But I can't live on the past
I have to set an example for the future
I am just as good as my last match
And I am far away from my last damned match!
-
I am already putting myself in the one match that is in my focus
The Carnage Rumble!
-
I will win it and The Ace of Carnage will go on to main event Extreme Rewards!
An honor that most people don't seem to grasp
But I know
And I am going to give it my damned best
I will not only reach the damned top
I will stay there
-
The Ace of Carnage is here!

-
Ellinor's theme blasts through the speakers once again as she prepares for her match
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum