The beginning of a new era

Go down

The beginning of a new era

Post  bensterio on Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:54 pm

The CarnageTron comes to life and with it shows the scene from the end of last season where Ben Langston III wins the CIR Bloodshed title, right away the fans begin to boo knowing what comes next.
-
With that an evil chuckle begins to play as the moment arrives of Ben's attack on Mister N, showing the attack repeatedly from multiple angles; with that smokes begins to pour out onto the arena and through it steps the figure of Ben Langston III instantly amplifying the boo's.
-
Ben is wearing black tights and boots along with a black shirt reading "Purity is Over; Let the Bloodshed Begins" in red; Ben has a smirk on his face and a swagger in his walk, seemingly loving the hatred of the crowd
-
As Ben makes it into the ring he steps to the center and does his signature belt poses instantly livening the crowd again with another chorus of boos with a few chants of traitor and backstabber. as it begins to settle down Ben bends down and picks up the mic left for him in the ring.
-
Ben: Hello all let me all officially welcome you to the reign of bloodshed which started with my attack on Mister N which has been shot so beautifully for you all to see
-
Ben points to the CarnageTron which once again shows Mister N being attacked.
-
Ben:Or if I am to be precise when I orchestrated the first attack on Mister N by my wonderful hitman and ex-Bloodshed Champion Vahn.
-
Ben chuckles to himself as he gets another chorus of boo's from the angered crowd
-
Ben looks on and smiles
-
Ben: Listen to yourselves; this times last season you were cheering for me and acting as if I was a god amongst men; like Jesus had risen up and walked down the ramp and now after attacking a pitiful little jobber you act as if I am Judas.
-
Ben looks around
-
Ben: All I have seen online since the attack is people calling me a traitorous coward, a sellout as if I had somehow betrayed each and every one of you when in fact I quite a while ago actually had an epiphany; I realized that I really shouldn't give a [censored] what any of you think of me and I certainly shouldn't be a little [censored] trying my hardest to pander or please you.
-
Ben: I [censored] the relationship with My family; stagnated MY rise to the top I even forced MYSELF to become delusional for what? So that a bunch of middle aged men with no hope in life or so that some kids or teenagers that will never have love in their life would cheer for me or want my autograph.
-
Ben looks to the back
-
Ben: Then I looked around me backstage I looked and saw who else was delusional and which ones had their [censored] together and I realized something; the delusional ones; the Mister N's and Steven Why's were the failures they kept persuading themselves that because they were nice, because they treated people with respect they would get some kind of reward; they would win the title but no; all they got as defeat after defeat when they needed to win the most whereas as Jimmy James who only gave a [censored]about himself won the World Heavyweight title again and again.
-
Ben once again looks to the crowd
-
Ben: With that I came to understand that putting my effort into all of you; into giving you hope was doing nothing but draining my energy and holding me back and was the true reason I was losing again and again; After I came to that realization I went from loser of the Purity title to winner of the Bloodshed title and got my career back on track.
-
The crowd slowly begin a [censored] you Ben chant and listening to it Ben begins to smile
-
Ben: You know you really are a pathetic winy bunch of people; all you want is for people to show you some appreciation because you are to incapable of doing anything of note; you think a muscular man telling you your great will make your meaningless life worthwhile but here's the hard truth people that isn't my [censored] job; stop watching, stop coming to these shows and actually go out and try to better yourselves for once instead of wasting your life wishing you were me
-
again Ben receives a chorus of boo's
-
Ben: I'm here to live my best life and to finally do what I want to do and I feel this time the titles name is actually befitting as I want to have a little fun and cause a bit of bloodshed as can be seen after my attack on Mister N.
-
Ben turns towards the back  and steps forward
-
Ben: You see N I've tried twice already I am running out of patience, I have spent enough time watching you and being in your presence to be sickened by everything you stand for; you are a failure and have been for almost the entirety of you time at CIR and yet you still have hope have belief that you are owed some kind of success.
-
Ben: You put so much energy into being what is believed to being a good person that you are thwarting your potential, you model your behaviors on social norms that you have lost track on who you actually are; while you are still coming to terms with what has happened with you don't ask yourself why did Ben do that to me and instead ask why does this keep happening to me and you will find the answer
-
Ben looks around the arena
-
Ben: and for the rest of you; especially the ones who think that booing me and cheering Mister N will give your life a little fulfillment all I can say is grow up and smell the roses because if not your life will never be even half the life of mine.
-
Ben drops his mic and heads to the back still being boo'd as he chuckles to himself.
bensterio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The beginning of a new era

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:36 pm

-
As Ben walks up the ramp, "Death to All But Metal" by Steel Panther starts playing on the sound system and the fans surprisingly begin to cheer! Jeremy Rock dressed in his green leather wrestling pants and mesh tank top walks onto stage as Ben starts to backtrack down the ramp.
-
Jeremy Rock: "Cut my music!"
-
Within seconds, the music stops and the fans can be heard chanting Jeremy's name.
-
Jake: "This might be a first in Jeremy's career! The fans actually are behind him!"
-
Jeremy Rock: "You! Ben! You screwed me over! You were the one that tried to pin the blame for N's attack on me! You tried to take all the blame and put it on me, yet you didn't realize that Mister White would tell the truth and let these fans know your real colors!
-
You used Vahn, Mister N, and myself for your own personal gain. You threw away all that money you paid Mister White and Vahn for the attack, just so you could get that Bloodshed Championship! You are nothing more than a greedy, backstabbing bastard!
You took Vahn and Mister White's trust and screwed them out of the Bloodshed Championship.
You took Mister N's friendship with you as a way to further yourself into a title match, painting it as you doing it for him.
And you took my name and the reputation that I had built up for months and flushed it all down the drain. You hid and took a video of me writing a song about N and tried to play it as me placing a hit on him.

-
You are a sad, sad, sick, twist person. I wanted this match because I wanted to repay you for all the times I was asked 'why did you do place the hit on N, Jeremy?' Luckily for me, I'm getting my match right now."
-
Jeremy dropped the microphone and walked to the ring as the crowd cheers him on.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down