On My Own (Bloodshed)

Go down

On My Own (Bloodshed)

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:56 pm

"Without Me" By Eminem plays on the sound system and the crowd starts to boo and cheer the arrival of Jimmy James.
-
Stan: "Well, here comes The A-Lister, The Superstar Jimmy James!"
-
Jake: "Last time we saw Jimmy in a CiR ring, he was defeating the CiR Tag Team Champions Pure Excellence alongside his long-time rival, King. After keeping the pinfall for the win, Jimmy didn't stick around to celebrate and immediately left the ring."
-
Stan: "He mentioned he didn't want to be in a tag match with King, so why do you think he would want to stick around? King could have easily attacked him from behind!"
-
Jimmy James walks out once the first verse kicks in dressed in a Las Vegas Knight sweatshirt, back wayfarer sunglasses, and a jeans along with a black pair of The Royale shoes from Greats. The expression on his face shows one of happiness with just a smidge of his normal cockiness.
-
Jake: "You say that, Stan, but you and I both know that that isn't something King would do. Jimmy, on the other hand, would do that if given the chance."
-
Jimmy walks on the apron and stares at the sea of fans giving their mixed reaction. He lifts his legs through the ropes and enters the ring. Walking to the other side of the ring, Jimmy peers at the crowd through his sunglasses and askes for a microphone as the crowd's response to his arrival is still being felt. He waits for his music to be lowered before lifting the microphone to speak.
-
Jimmy James: "When I look at my 2018, I see a lot of ups and a lot of downs.
I had just come off of losing the World Heavyweight Championship to King in 2017, and I would follow that up at Danger Zone by losing a Last Man Standing match to King. After that I would chase after Steven Rausch and the Carnage Briefcase, which in the end I was able to beat him for. Quickly after that, I wouldn't waste any time until I cashed in the briefcase on King to become a two time World Heavyweight Champion.
-
Just as soon as I won it, I lost it to Victor Machado due to the constant distractions from his little social group. Then to cap off my 2018, I was officially kicked out of the World title picture and forced to team up... with King."

-
Cheers come from the fans at the mention of King.
-
Jimmy James: "Sure, we beat the CiR Tag Team Champions in Pure Excellence but the fact that those two are facing each other later tonight in a match shows that anyone could have beat them. I know King is looking for a tag team partner to chase after the Tag Team Championships with but I just want to make it clear to him and all of you once again: I don't want that."
-
The fans in the arena boo Jimmy as he shakes his head.
-
Jimmy James: "I want the biggest prize in the game today and that is Carnage in Ring's World Heavyweight Championship. The top of the mountain is the only place that Jimmy James deserves to be, and I know that after my losses last season that I won't be getting the title match at Survive and Conquer.
So what is something I can do to get back in there?
It's pretty simple honestly.
-
Right now, tonight, January 13, 2019, I am announcing to the world that I will be entering the Carnage Rumble match at Survive and Conquer!"

-
A mixed reaction is heard coming from the paying ticket holders. The man that stands in the ring doesn't let them finish their cheering and booing before continuing.
-
Jimmy James: "The first and only Carnage Rumble match I have ever been in was nearly four years ago, and I was the very last person eliminated. I was one person away from winning and going to Extreme Rewards, and I won't make that mistake this time. The World Heavyweight Championship is coming home soon, and it's going home with The Superstar."
-
Jimmy drops the microphone as "Without Me" begins to play again. He exits the ring and makes his way up the ramp as the screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum