It's War.... (CiR's longest RP + Most Roster Members Involved)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's War.... (CiR's longest RP + Most Roster Members Involved)

Post  Moberz on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:53 pm

"Im the Boss" by Rick Ross hits the carnagetron as out steps David Train wearing a black suit, flanked by CiR Security. He heads to the ring, with a mic in his hand. He looks tired but he still has a firm expression on his face.
-
As he heads to the ring, the usual Chairman Chime hits, and Stan to a horde of Boo's who begins to speak, David Train turns to watch Stan head up the Chairmans Stand and Laptop.
-
Stan: I have just recieved an E-mail from the Chairman of BUM and CiR...
-
AND I QUOTE!!!
-
"Welcome to my Ring David, and understand this...those men around you are MY security, and so if you do things I dislike then they will be forced to remove you
-
Though I promise you that you shall not recieve any Harm from any BUM roster members!
-
So what brings you to my ring?”
-
David Train: This may be your ring, but this is MY show, and you see whilst you were screwing CiR roster members out of Jobs and Titles
-
I was working with CiR's Legal attorneys, who I hired PERSONALLY, and we have found a loop hole in your take over.
-
You signed 10% yes count it 10% of the current CiR Roster to BUM before their contracts officially expired, and you see each and every member of the CiR roster has a contract like this to protect them from thieving creeps like yourself.
-
But it didn’t really protect them, more so protect Me, from any CFO, Chairman, Cooking Staff, Crew Member, Camera Man or Wrestler who tried to screw with MY show!
-
You Signed 10% of the CiR roster…and In turn, their contracts state…
-
And I QUOTE
-
“When another Company signs a Member of the CiR Roster who is still under contract, the current GM of CiR receives… 0.2% of that Companies shares.”
-
You signed 5 Guys…Count ‘em
-
Personification.
-
King and garry Kasparov
-
Lee Jordan, and Shawn Tell
-
Thus giving me. David Train 1% of your shares in CiR….meaning we both control this company…50.…50
-
So now Mr.50% this is MY RING, MY SHOW, MY ARENA, MY ROSTER and your just a pathetic man who cannot do anything about it

-
The crowd cheers emphatically, as the Chairmans ring tone is head once again throughout the arena
-
Stan: I have received an E-mail from the Chairman of CiR, Mr.51%
-
And I QUOTE!!!
-
Well done Mr. Train,
-
But you know aswell as I do, CiR cannot run under joint leadership, and as much as you hate me…you’ll hate yourself more if you let this company die.
-
So, what I suggest is that…tomorrow live on PAY PER VIEW!!!
-
We have the CiR Heavyweight Champion of the World BEGBIE!! Take on…CARTOON HEAD!!! For not only the Heavyweight championship…but in a Winners take all match.
-
Your best. Versus My Best
-
You say this is your roster…then do you trust them enough to put your’s and everyone else’s in the back’s job on the line. If so then accept my challenge.”
-
David Train: You’re on Mr.5.…0 % and if I win, I get my company back, and you and the rest of the BUM joke squad with you…including Personification. Cartoon Head. King. Lee Jordan. Shawn Cass. Repo Man. Garry Kasparov, and any SOB who thinks about double crossing me tomorrow night.
-
Once again the ring tone is head, and Stan begins to speak
-
Stan: Once again I have received a E-mail from the CiR Chairman better known as Mr. 51%
-
AND I QUOTE!!!
-
“Since the niceties are over…
-
Security…leave the ring, I still pay you, unlike the GM…and he cannot fire you without my permission, so leave my ring now.
-
The security leave the ring, leaving David Train alone in the ring
Now…My BUM Wrestling Roster, get down here and beat the hell out of this man who threatens your jobs, and make sure he doesn’t have a chance to do it again…
-
Oh and David….
-
This…This
-
Is going to be Action-tastic…
-

Note: This RP is open to everyone, people can come out when they want, though I ask you only RP yourselves or your groups, and not anyone you do not regularly RP. Please keep it liniar, and remember no god-modding of other charcters...have fun!

Last edited by Moberz on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moberz
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's War.... (CiR's longest RP + Most Roster Members Involved)

Post  Elijah Beau Pre on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:48 pm

-
"Cry Little Sister" by Seasons After erupts from the PA.
-
Elijah Beau Pre steps out onto the top of the ramp.
-
The crowd cheers at the fact that it is a CiR member standing at the top of the ramp.
-
Elijah raise his arms to salute the crowd before he starts to walk down the ramp with mic in his hand.

-
Elijah: Not on my watch.
As I said on Bloodshed it is my mission to protect CiR and eliminate BuM from this federation.
And Mr Train sir, as you are, in my eyes, the boss around here, then it is my job to protect you.

-
Elijah reaches the ring and climbs in.
-
He walks over to Mr train and shakes his hand
-
Elijah then turns to face the ramp and raises the mic again.

-
Elijah: So if you want to have a crack at his man, then you are going to have to go through me.
-
As Elijah finishes speaking he drops the mic.
-
He then steps in front of David Train and readies himself for a fight, starring at the entrance.

-

Last edited by Elijah Beau Pre on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elijah Beau Pre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Train looks at Elijah with a grin, but still gets worried as a few of the BUM members start filing in. Train notices that it's still just one man against them and doesn't exactly like his chances. Elijah nevertheless gets himself ready for the fight of his life.
-
5 BUM wrestlers are halfway across the entrance ramp when the arena lights dim into almost darkness. Everyone stands still in their tracks to anticipate whether it's a friend or foe until a loud wolf howl echoes. The arena is split into people cheering for CiR and people not knowing how to react.
-
Seconds later, the lights come back on and DQ Unit is standing at the CarnageTron.

-
DQ Unit: Starting a party without us, boys?
-
The BUM wrestlers turn around and wonder whether The Pack is with them or against them, but are ready for the latter.
-
DQ Unit: You know? DaWolf is not fond of you BUMmers but I do see where you're coming from. That man, Train, has been a pain in the ass of so many people around here that I think he deserves some whooping.
-
The BUM wrestlers smile and turn back to face Train and Elijah.
-
DQ Unit: And a whooping he shall receive... just not tonight!
-
The BUM wrestler walking closest to DQ Unit turns around with a questioning look, wondering what that meant. With little time left for him to think, he was surprised by a standing clothesline by DQ Unit! DQ Unit receives another BUM wrestler and sends him flying into the barricade. The other 3 BUM wrestlers surround DQ Unit and chase him up the ramp and into the backstage area.
-
As the first 2 recover, one of the wrestlers attacking DQ Unit flies into the arena from under the CarnageTron. The 2 others soon follow as the big Hassoun walks out followed by DQ Unit. Hassoun man-handles the 3 BUM wrestlers together and knocks them out. The 2 remaining BUM wrestlers try to attack Hassoun, who uses some help from DQ Unit to dispose of them for good.
-
Seconds after that, DaWolf walks out with a wide grin and walks with Hassoun and DQ Unit into the ring. He stands facing Train.

-
DaWolf: Lemme make this clear.. CiR ain't gonna fall cuz some stupid-ass idiots think they can take over! We ain't doin' this for you, Train, but your ass is lucky we're around! Hey Elijah, see how it feels like to be on our side... BRING IT ON, BUM!
DaWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Personification on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:42 pm

"God Save the Queen" by The Sex Pistols starts to play around the arena and the whole place descends into darkness as a single red spotlight descend upon the entrance lamp revealing the figure of The Personification who is wearing his black leather kilt with the text "BuM" written on it while having The BuM Heavyweight Championship around his waist, he strokes his belt menacingly having reclaimed it in controversial circumstances the week before.

The Personifications gives a sly smile to all the figures that are standing before him in the ring. He raises a microphone and motions to the crowd to be silent and stop the jeering, only for them to increase the volume of their boo’s.

The wrestlers in the ring all stop and stare in anger at The Personification who ignores their accusing eyes.

---

The Personification: Friends, Foes, Bummers and my Personified! Lend me your ears! Before you go into that ring my fellow British Urban Meltdown friends let me interject with a few words! Now I don’t care what David Train or Mr 51 or 50% says The main event at the Pay Per View tomorrow will not be Cartoon Head versus Begbie for the CiR Heavyweight title!

That match will be scraped even before it starts! No way will I allow that match to go ahead!

---

The fans intensify their booing directed at The Personification while everyone in the ring looks at The Personification with utter confusion on their faces.

---

The Personification: Now I want you all to cast your minds back to last season, a truly magnificent event happened! Yes that is correct, The Voice of BuM made history by becoming the first Carnage Rumble winner meaning that tomorrow I will cash in on that promise by walking into the main event as The BuM Heavyweight Champion and walk out at the unified Heavyweight Champion.

So as I said tomorrows main event will no longer feature a singular match between Cartoon Head and Begbie No, No, NO! With so much on the line being CiR v BuM winner takes all I suggest, No I DEMAND, NO I AM MAKING this a triple threat last blood elimination match!

CiR Heavyweight Champion Begbie defending his title and defending his federation against the muscle of British Urban Wrestling Cartoon Head and The Voice oh the sweet sweet voice of British Urban Wrestling, their star, their champion, THE CARNAGE RUMBLE WINNNNEEERRR THE PERSONIFICATION!

---

The Personification take a few seconds staring at the crowd of security and wrestlers before him he again gives a sly smile and looks both to his left and right before again speaking

---

The Personification: So one day before the Pay Per View and what is happening the whole of BuM and CiR want to risk injury by declaring war on each other? You all want to risk your careers and the federations you represent by tearing each other apart? Now that sounds...well it sounds just perfect!

Ladies and Gentlemen Sit Back and let Pain be Personified!

---

The Personification then drops his microphone and takes off his leather jacket before slowly and delribitly walking down to the ring towards the mass of figures before him
The Personification
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gen on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:34 pm

As The Personification makes his way to the ring, the entire arena turns pitchblack. The crowd starts talking in anticipation. Will it be a BuMmer, or will it be someone who stands up for Train?
-
A white flash illuminates the arena, while suddenly 'Lux Aeterna' interrupts The Personification's entrance theme and Gen appears on the ramp! The crowd starts cheering since the CiR army has grown some more.
-
Gen: Hold it right there Personification.
-
The Personification turns around with a mocking grin on his face.
-
The Personification: Well well, if it isn't the world's favorite nutcase, Gen. Why do you think I should listen to you? Why do you think you'd impress me? You've yet to win a match here... Do you still have faith in your so called "Savior"?
-
Gen: You are right Personification. I have yet to win a match. But I'm still paying my dues for all my sins I have committed. Soon, the Savior will fully support me, and when he does, there will be no limit to my strength, and I will be unstoppable.
-
The Personification: I do not believe in this mumbo jumbo Gen..
-
The Personification glances a little to Gen's left, where the 3 of the 5 Bummers that were incapacitated by The Pack are sneaking up on Gen, who has descended the ramp a bit. One of the Bummers is holding a kendo stick.
-
The Personification: I believe that everything..
-
Gen suddenly interrupts The Personification. The Bummers are close now, and the one with the kendo stick is readying it for the blow.
-
Gen: Did you really think I didn't notice you where stalling?
-
In a quick movement, Gen turns around, holding his knotted whip in his hand. The whip hits the BuMmer with the kendo stick straight in the face, knocking him down. Gen wraps the whip around another Bummer's neck, while he kicks the third Bummer in the gut. Gen then yanks his whip, pulling the unlucky Bummer down, crashing his face into the ramp and knocking him out cold. As Gen readies the whip, suddenly The Personification rushes in and knocks Gen in the back of the head with his title belt! Gen drops to the ground as The Personification and the Bummer proceed their beatdown..
Gen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moberz on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:56 pm

The Chairmans Ringtone hits the arena once again as the fighting continues. Stan runs to his post, and begins to speak in a hurried but scared tone
-
Stan: I have recieved an E-mail from the Chairman better known as Mr.51%
-
AND I QUOTE!!!
-
If any CIR Champion dares step on that ramp...to join in this havok then they are stripped of their championships
-
Begbie, Chris Jackson, Moberz, Burning Cold
-
Take One step on that Steel ramp....and you're stripped of your titles.
-
And don't you even think of fighting backstage, no fighting backstage...or you loose your titles
-
Take a step on that Ramp...and you loose your titles
-
Just stay backstage and act like good Employees
-
Now the rest of the BUM Roster...Security....
-
Earn your pay checks...and CRUSH THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A ROSTER
-
And Punt that low life GM David Train in the Skull....
-
beacuase the Saviour...deems it so."
-
Stan leaves the podium and heads back to his seat, as more security rush down to attack the few Cir Roster Members in the ring
Moberz
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel Crow on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:06 pm

(OOC: Change whatever to make it work)

Suddenly Markie and Motorhead come running out to Gen but are soon beaten down by H-bomb and TJ Watson.
Personification: You have to be kidding right? Your fearless leader couldn't show up himself so he sent you two clowns. Oh boy Train you really have some roster...
Suddenly someone jumps over the fan railing and Spears Personification to the other railing and starts throwing punches at him
TJ and H-bomb quickly come to the aid of their leader and lift... AXEL off of Personification.
Axel: Let me go, Let me go!.. Let.. Me... GO!
Axel than soon elbows H-bomb in the gut and throws him into TJ and H-bomb tackles TJ.
Axel soon looks back to a laid out Motorhead and Markie helping him up.
Axel: Come on Mark, lets protect the true GM
Markie quickly drops Motorhead and comes behind Axel in almost a march style.
Quickly Markie is thrown a lead pipe from Personification.
Markie with the lead pipe swings it and hits the back of Axel Crow's skull executing a SHOCKING Lead pipe shot!!
Markie: Sorry, but its time I make a name for myself.
Markie walks over to Personification and lifts him up on his should and they walk to the ring.
Axel Crow

View user profile http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/?w=1079

Back to top Go down

Post  The Personification on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:12 pm

The Personification gives out a laugh at hearing the news that no CiR title holders can help and helps to lift up the members of BuM who were knocked down by Gen. The men stagger to their feat however their attention soon turns to commotion in the ring.

DQ Unit who has bravely been fighting off Security detail in a bid to protect David Train somehow manages to break through the line of BuM wrestlers and dives towards The Personification.

---

DQ Unit prepares to strike the adversary
and hits the adversary with a strong Punch!!

---

The Personification stumbles slightly backwards at this attack however the men that he helped up from the ground and Markie soon surround DQ Unit attacking him with punches of their own. They push DQ unit towards The Pesonification

---

The Personification grabs his opponent and takes his head downwards
then jumps and lets him fall to perform a
Mortal The highland jig onto the stage floor!!

DQ Unit HAS A CUT!!!
---
The Personification
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  King on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:35 am

"Indestructible" by Disturbed is played around the arena making David Train shocked while the rest just continues on fighting
-
King: David stop staring at the ramp
-
The CarnageTron lights up showing King wearing a leather jacket and his BuM crown with his title on his shoulder
-
King: Well well what do we have here? A little party? Why didn't you invite me then?
-
"Indestructible" by Disturbed is played once again as Shawn Tell, Lee Jordan and Garry Kasparov appears on the ramp
-
King: I can't participate in this little party, that's why I have sent my little minions, you can call them "The Knights of BuM"
-
And their first duty as Knights, will be to clean this mess up!

Note: Have some fighting scenes
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Personification on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:57 am

As Lee Shawn and Garry start their walk down the entrance ramp two hooded figures jump over the crowd barrier knocking Garry to the ground. The two figures square off with the two remaining standing members of BuM who look stunned.

The two unknowns pull down their hoods revealing Randal Storm and LuLu! Lee and Shawn shake their heads at being attacked by a monkey and Randal Storm. They however soon gather their composure and attempt to attack. Shawn tries to punch Randal however as he takes a step forwards LuLu trips him up sending him stumbling towards a waiting Randal Storm

Randal Storm lifts the adversary putting him upside-down
making him hit his head performing a
LEGENDARY Earthquake piledriver!!

SHAWN TELL HAS A CUT!!!

Lee Jordan leaps over the bleeding body of Shawn Tell and attempts to attack Randal Storm however he is intercepted by LuLu.

LuLu reaches around to her backside and rubs her bum with her hand multiple times. LuLu then jumps up and places her finger in Lee Jordan’s Nose executing LEGENDARY Smell my Finger!!

LEE JORDAN HAS A THREW UP!!!

Last edited by the personification on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Personification
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Boss Guin on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:16 am

The melee in the ring begins to slow to a halt as "Fuel" by Metallica hits the arena, signalling the arrival of one of the undoubted CiR hard-hitters, Big Boss Guin.

After a few seconds, even Lulu stops terrorising Lee Jordan and the pair manage to look up towards the ramp.

A few more seconds pass and, without the arrival and Big Boss Guin - and a look of relief on the BUM rosters face - the group look once more to begin fighting, Personification sidling up to the still prone body of Axel and raising the boot for a cheeky dig.

???: *cough* eh-hem....

The group stop again immediately, even Personification who looks around looking guilty.

On the screen above the CarnageTron, Big Boss Guin can be seen in an office - GM David Train's office to be precise - sat back with his feet on the desk and smoking a cigar.

Even David Train manages to look angry, despite being currently pinned to the turnbuckle by his throat.

Big Boss Guin: Gentleman and Ladies, what is with all the shenanigans here this evening?
First my new, so-called partner fails to show, leaving me in a match against 2 BUMs tomorrow night.
And then you all have a party without inviting me?
I mean, did you not all see the way I won my CiR Heavyweight title?
We had a pool table, drinks with the little umbrella's in...
All we needed was a sexy little thing in a skirt.

The camera switches to Personification.

BBG: Sorry Persi, did you not get the memo that night?

He laughs, as do most of the wrestlers in ring despite being in various stages of fight poses.

The camera cuts back to the CarnageTron as Big Boss Guin stands up, clearly in his wrestling attire.

BBG: And here I am, all dressed up with nowhere to go.

He looks sad as his phone rings.

He listens briefly, then replies angrily.

BBG: You set me up you French....

He looks down at the ring from the screen as a smile crosses Personifications face, along with the other BUM's who take delight in the idea of Big Boss Guin trying to take on two wrestlers.

Personification *shouting at CarnageTron*: Is that your wee friend?? It looks like the French-fighting force has done what its always been famed for, scurried off when the going looked tough!
And boy does it look tou...

His eyes cross as he goes silent instantly, sagging slowly to his knees.

The camera follows his face down as tears are almost seen before panning back up to show Mehmet De La Mer on one-knee after just executing a NOT-SO-LEGENDARY Its true, there's nothing under the kilt Low Blow!!!

Mehmet De La Mer: Viva la CeRrr!!!

The CarnageTron flickers back, as though looping as Big Boss Guin once again answers the phone.

Suddenly, "Fuel" by Metallica is heard once more - this time to cheers from the crowd as Big Boss Guin runs onto the ramp.

BBG: Gotta love that record function hey Persi!?!

He begins to run to the ring, sliding in and screaming

BBG: Viva la CiR!!!
Viva La Resistance!!!!
Big Boss Guin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel Crow on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:13 am

Markie out of nowhere gets into the ring with the lead pipe he used as a blunt object used to take out Axel and Motorhead.
Markie: Its time to start beating others instead of getting beat myself.
Markie swings the lead pipe at Mehmet
Mehmet quickly ducks and meets Markie with a swift Uppercut

Markie quickly drops the lead pipe and is dazed and slowly tumbles back and is stunned on the ropes.
Suddenly out of nowhere Axel Crow gets up and runs down to the ringside where Markie is laying on the ropes and picks up the Lead pipe and looks at it with malicious intentions.
Axel Crow with the lead pipe climbs on the apron and cracks Markies skull with the lead pipe Executing a LEGENDARY Lead Pipe Shot!!
MARKIE IS KNOCKED OUT COLD!!
Axel quickly lifts the lifeless body of Markie on his shoulders and jumps off the apron and quickly run backstage with it.
Axel Crow

View user profile http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/?w=1079

Back to top Go down

Post  The Personification on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:22 pm

The CarnageTron once again springs to life this time showing Bex running in the back towards the BuM office, she barrages into the office and see Repo Man polishing The Personification’s desk while he stares lustfully towards a picture of Prince William that The Personification has on the wall behind his chair.

Repo Man is oblivious to Bex bursting through the doors due to him singing at the top of the voice in a high pitched off key tone. Repo Man does not take his eyes off of the picture of Prince William as he sings.

Repo Man: I LLOOVVVEE YYOOUUU BABBBYYY AND IFF ITSS QUIITTEE ALLL RIIGGHHTTT I NNEEEDDD YOOUU BABBBYY

Bex in a hurried state yells at Repo many times to get his attention. Repo Man is startled enough that he knocks a plate holding his hamburger onto the floor. Repo Man gives an evil stare towards Bex before picking up the burger, dusting it slightly and shoving the majority of it into his mouth.

Repo Man: MMMmmm What do you want little girl MMmm...BEEF!

Bex: Repo shouldn’t you be in the ring helping your fellow Bummers? There is a war going on out there! The Personification has just been left in a crumbled heap on the floor my Mehmet and Lee Jordan was just attacked by a monkey!

Repo Man: You’re kidding me? You better not be lying to me Bex or else I will be harvesting your heart next!

Bex: Honestly Repo, it has all kicked off! It is truely Carnage out there!

Repo Man burger in hand starts to run/waddle past Bex making his way towards the large fight in the ring looking rather concerened for his BuM roster members.
The Personification
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gen on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Battles are waging everywhere. Mehmet and The Personification, who is up again, are trading blows. Big Boss Guin is fighting several Bummers at once. Lee Jordan is battling Randal Storm while LuLu is putting her poo-smelling finger in H-Bomb's nose.
-
Suddenly The Personification reaches into his tights and pulls out a knuckle buster, he puts it on his hand
and nails Mehmet De La Mer on his nose executing a
LEGENDARY knuckle buster shot!!

-
Mehmet De La Mer falls down. The Personification bows over his downed opponent, lifting his hand, readying for another heavy blow. Suddenly, we here the cracking of a whip!
-
We see Gen standing up, with his whip in hand. The end of the whip is wrapped around The Personification's neck. Gen winds the whip around The Personification's neck a couple of extra times and underhooks both of The Personification's arms, applying a Full Nelson with a whip wrapped around the neck! Still keeping his hold, Gen adresses the BuM-Wrestlers and Mr. 51%.
-
Gen: I've got your kilt-wearing godless traitor right where I want him. If any of you comes closer, I'll pull the whip a bit tighter, 'till this bugger here is turning purple. So Mr. 51%, I ask you, how are you going to save your favorite toy?
Gen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Personification on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Before Gen can say or do anything further to harm The Personification he is distracted by something being thrown against the back of his head, Gen looks downwards to see what resembles a half eaten burger lying at his feat, he looks up just in time to see Repo Man finally make it out to the top of the entrance ramp.

Gen tries to pull The Personification closer to his body to use as a shield however Repo Man goes on the attack no matter

Repo Man dives into Gen and The Personification with a powerful clothesline

Both Gen and The Personification are knocked to the ground due to Repo Man’s attack, The Personification manages to roll out of the way to safety while Repo Man continues to attack Gen who is lying prone on top of the entrance ramp.

Repo Man jumps towards his laying opponent
and hits right his groin with the knee to perform a light Groin Knee Drop!!

Repo Man grabs Gen raising him up onto his shoulder so Gens head is down his back
then grabs his opponents head under his arm and drops him onto his head from an incredible height with light Air Raid Siren!!

Repo Man helps to pick up The Personification from the ground as Gen lies in agony before them
The Personification
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  King on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:29 pm

The CarnageTron lights up showing King and John Constantine in David Train's office
-
king lifts John Constantine in powerbomb position
and does a 360 in the air and slams on the office desk executing a LEGENDARY Killer Thriller on a Office desk!!!

-
King looks down at his beaten opponent and decides to throw him out of the window. He then grabs a mic that was rolling around on the floor and sits on the Office chair
-
King: That's how my mother learned me how to take out the trash!
-
King: Well well, seeing how it looks right now, Bummer hits CiR wrestler, CiR wrestler hits CiR wrestler, Monkeys touches little boys in an uncomfortable way..... This doesn't look like a war? It looks more like a freak show!
-
Well I'll end it right now! Sending out BuM's elite troop, and hopefully "The Sweet voice of BuM" can lead them to a plain victory here?

-
"God Save the Queen" by The Sex Pistols plays through the arena as H-Bomb followed by OH-Zone, Big Ben, The London Luchador and The Balmy One appears on the ramp
-
OH-Zone slides into the ring kicking Elijah in the gut and
-
OH-Zone lifts Elijah on top of his head
and drops him down kicking him in the face executing a LEGENDARY OH you're in my Zone!!!

-
Big Ben goes behind DaWolf holding his arms while The London Luchador keeps punching him
-
Big Ben lifts DaWolf in Spinebuster position
and The London Luchador clims on the turnbuckle jumping down hitting him with a neckbreaker executing a LEGENDARY Spinebuster and Neckbreaker Combo!!!

-
Laughter is heard around the arena as everyone pays attention to the CarnageTron where King has been seen all the time starts to laugh
-
King: You CiR wrestlers are just a bunch of jokes without your prestigious "Champions"!
-
Moberz where are you? Begbie? Burning Cold maybe? Or Hollywoods beloved son? Without CiR's Champs it's nothing!
-
While we're at it the champs is worth nothing! They're just a bunch of wrestlers who kiss David's ass good enough for him to let them hold a title!
-
Well Well, as it seems now BuM will clean the arena so it might be time to make my way there? I'll come down there, but it may take a very, very, long time

-
King walks away from the Office as the CarnageTron turns off
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Personification on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Back in the arena there is absolute mayhem with many wrestlers now lying writhing in agony on the floor. David Train is still stood in the middle of the ring cowering behind the CiR faithful trying to direct traffic as best as he can whereas The Personification stands near the commentators table pointing at differing members of BuM giving them directions also.

The Personification limps over to the commentators table and snatches Jakes headset from him sending the Carnage in Ring commentator cowering over towards Stan.

The Personification: You see this ladies and Gentlemen! Do you see this! You pride yourself on watching a show called Carnage tonight you have well and truly got that in abundance no matter what you will throw at us David you won’t win! None of your boys will be walking out of here tonight, just ask Gen, he tried to take control of me and got his ass kicked by Repo Man!

We may take a few hits; some of us might not get through tonight without a broken bone or two but tomorrow will be a new day!
Tomorrow at Primal Carnage I will win the Carnage Heavyweight Title and unify that with my current BuM Heavyweight title, and from that
moment on there will be no Carnage in Ring, No more Begbie, No more David Train there will only be British Urban Meltdon!

The Personification still wearing his headset jumps atop of the commentators table with his eyes just focusing on David Train

The Personification: DAVID DAVID, You are going down! Look at my boys in action! Look at them! Your roster members are falling before you, look at them around you, blood and tears are flowing tonight, you call your show annihilation and that is what you are getting.

DAVID! Your fed will be gone tomorrow, No more Carn.....

With The Personifications focus primarily on David Train he had failed to notice Elijah Beau Pre who has slowly climbed the top ropes and is now perched facing The Personification

Elijah Beau Pre leaps on to the top turnbuckle and crouches waiting for the opponent to face him. He then launches high in the air coming down on top of the opponent with a knuckle duster shot to the top of their head smashing both men through the commentators table executing a devastating Ravens wing through a table

The headset that The Personification was wearing now lies sprawled on the floor as both men lie hardly moving while Stan and Jake look on with a large smile on their face at The Personification’s fortune.
The Personification
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Diablos on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:25 am

What do you want rings out around the arena.
-
Everyone turns to look at the ramp as the fans shout out Carnage. On the ramp is stood GT and Diablos.
-
GT: Everyone said it would never happen but for tonight Primeval Enigma is back together.
-
Diablos: For one night only we are back. We finally realised we could agree on one thing a few weeks ago.
-
GT: That you damn BUMmer’s deserve the kind of Carnage only we can deal out.
-
Stan: Yes now we should see something special.
-
Jake: Our tag team champions Burning Cold might not be able to do anything but one of the best tag teams in CiR history are on their way to the ring.
-
GT and Diablos run down the ramp and slide into the ring.
-
Big Ben Charges towards GT his arm outstretched for a clothesline, GT slips under Big Ben’s arm and bounces off the rope and grabs Big Ben as he turns and drives his head into the ground in a running DDT.
-
GT jumps towards his fallen opponent, raising his leg
and lands his leg across his throat executing a LEGENDARY Boom!!

-
Big Ben climbs slowly to his feet.
-
GT kicks Big Ben’s midsection and turns the back to him, grabbing him by the head, jumping down falling seated,
making with that Big Ben’s jaw hit on his shoulder, throwing him into the turnbuckle, then GT climbs the ropes, grabs Big Ben’s head and lifts him up in a vertical position falling down, driving Big Ben’s head on the top turnbuckle executing LEGENDARY Burn out!!

-
Across the ring OH-Zone and Diablos are circling each other both of them trying to get an advantage. Diablos feints to his left, when OH-Zone goes to intercept him, Diablos suddenly changes direction to his right .
-
Diablos grabs his running opponent by the arm
to throw him down with an devestating Uraken!!

-
Diablos lifts OH-Zone on to the turnbuckle Then climbs and suplex's Oh-Zone to the floor Diablos holds onto the ropes with his legs and pulls him self back
Diablos then turns and jumps his body landing on OH-Zone his fingers extended like claws hitting his OH-Zone’s throat Diablos then flips over back to his feet and growls executing a devastating Nightterror.

-
Diablos and GT look and around the ring and back into each other and turn around their fists raised they see they have just backed into each other and grin.
-
Diablos: Is there anyone else in the BUM locker room he want’s to be judged.
-
GT: Well come on down and we will show you what carnage is all about.
Diablos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  King on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:50 am

The CarnageTron lights up once again showing King making his way to the arena still holding a mic in his hand
-
King: Primeval Enigma? Long time since last time we saw you guys right? Well I couldn't care less about it! It's about time for BuM's greatest wrestler to do what he gets paid for!
-
"Indestructible" by Disturbed is played through the arena as King appears on the ramp
-
King: I have had enough of this already! There is both BuM and CiR wrestlers knocked out everywhere, we got blood over the whole ramp, and a half eaten burger!
-
King notices that David Train has gone out of the ring and is crawling on the floor directly in front of him, King kneels down and stare David in eye to eye
-
King: David, since the day you signed me in you just told me one thing... "I want Carnage!"
-
Take a look around, you got all the Carnage you can get! Or no not really yet!
-
King takes a hold on David's collar and lifts him upp
-
Diablos: Hey hold it right there amigo! If you even make a scratch on him I'll rip your head out of your body!
-
Diablos jumps out of the ring and starts going towards the ramp
-
King: Diablos don't you know that you should never leave a friend alone?
-
Diablos turns aroun just to see that there is a BuM wrestler on all four sides of the ring with GT standing in the middle of the ring
-
King: So now let's talk about choices
-
King puts David Train down on the ground and puts his foot on top of Davids head
-
King: So let me ask you a question my dear Diablos, do you want to run into the ring and help your beloved partner, or would you rather save David Train and get a payment boost?
-
Diablos seems to be really confused, the scream of David Train who's getting his head crushed gets louder and louder and the BuM wrestlers enters the ring
-
King: Heh, Diablos, I knew it since the first time I saw you, you're a weakling! your to scared to make a choice! But take it easy, I'll help you this time
-
Hey you BuM comrades inside the ring, annihilate GT!
-
All four BuM Wrestlers starts beating GT
-
Diablos seems shocked about Kings decision and tries to run back to the ring, only to get hit by a clothesline from The Personification
-
The Personification Lifts Diablos from the ground and grabs him in a Tiger Suplex clutch
he then lifts Diablos into the air waits for a few seconds and then falls forwards smashing Diablos face into the concrete floor executing a LEGENDARY Pain personified!!

-
The Personification falls down due to all beating he has endured
-
King takes a look around seeing that every wrestler in the arena is knocked out, he then bursts out in laugh
-
King: You see this David? This is Carnage! This is what you've always wanted! Not some stupid long match with guys like that so called "King" Edge vs Carnag Incarnate! Real Carnage is when you feel that sweet taste of blood, with bodies lying everywhere... And the only ones that is able to see this from so close are you, me and the fans!
-
King takes away his foot from David's face and kneels down once again
-
King: David, take a good look, because you won't remember this tomorrow
-
King drops the mic and takes some steps back
then rushes towards David Train and Kicks him in the head executing a Skull-Crushing Carnage Kick!!!

-
King picks up the mic and The BuM Royal Championship
-
King: The War between BuM vs CiR will be solved once and for all tomorrow, however it goes I think we all know one thing for sure... Annihilation will be unavoidable!
-
"Indestructible" by Disturbed plays through the arena as King raises The BuM Royal title up in the air and bursts out in laugh
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  King on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:53 am

Note: This Seg is now Closed for Additions and will be put up in the show
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top